Born on April 19,1957 in Aden,Yemen But raised in Mumbai, Mukesh Ambani is the richest person in India and is one of the powerful personalities in the world. Mukesh Ambani’s net worth is 40.1 billion dollars, according to Forbes data released in March 2018. Other than his business advantages, he has more things to be explored.
Here are 15 interesting facts about this business tycoon:
1. Everyone thinks about Mukesh Ambani’s connection with cricket as he owns Indian Premier League franchise Mumbai Indians. But, during his school days, Mukesh Ambani used to play hockey and had also lost his interest in studies because of it.
2. Mukesh Ambani is a nondrinker and has never tasted the alcohol in his life. He is also a pure vegetarian.
3. Mukesh Ambani proposed his wife in his car.
4. Mukesh Ambani owns the most expensive home in the planet – ‘Antilia’ situated in South Mumbai. It has 27 stories and more than 600 staff members.
5. His favourite vacation place is South Africa. He likes to spend time with his family at “kruger National Park” in South Africa. Ho loves Animals and this park is one of the large park in Africa.
6. Mukesh Ambani is fond of cars and reportedly owns over 168 of them. This includes BMW 760LI which is completely bulletproof with an armour so strong that it can easily bear a bomb blast. The same car which is imported from Germany is used by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. He also owns Mercedes-Maybach Benz S660 Guard, Aston Martin Rapide, Rolls Royce Phantom and Bentley Continental Flying Spur.
7. Do you know, what is nickname of Mukesh Ambani? Well! it’s- Muku.
8. He owns a customized car-bus/vanity van worth around 25 crore Indian Rupees.
9. Mukesh Ambani earns an annual salary of Rs 15 crore, which has remained unchanged for the past nine years.His company contributes almost 5% of the total tax revenue of India. In 2017, the company had assets of 110 billion USD.
10. Mukesh Ambani wants to be a Teacher.
11. He was the first person in india to buy a Maybach 62 for around 500$.
12. He gave his wife a $62,000,000 JET for her Birthday.
13. Mukesh Ambani is a movie buff and use to watch at least 3 movies in a week.
14. He maintains a low profile and generally wears a simple white shirt and a black pant. He doesn’t follow any brand.
15. Mukesh Ambani owns the world’s largest refinery. He had commissioned a refinery in Jamnagar, Gujarat and with an installed capacity 668000 barrels/day which has become world’s largest refinery.