From Cardiac arrest to accidental drowning, mistakes in the forensic report, the curious case of Sridevi’s death takes a U turn.
Sridevi’s death occured on 24th of February in Dubai’s Jumeirah Emirates inn. This news made a great deal of ruin and left us in tears. Since the news is out, there have been different reports about her passing.
Prior, there were reports that she died because of heart failure. Notwithstanding, the measurable report was out today and it stunned us forever. In the report, it was composed that Sridevi’s death occurred because of “accidental drowning”. Indeed, even Dubai police affirmed the same and passed working on this issue to the Public Prosecution.
Here are a few inquiries that Indians are making.
1. Sridevi was alone for 2 days in Dubai
2. For what reason did Boney Kapoor leave for India alone on 21st of February?
3. For what reason did he go to Dubai indeed on 24th of Feb?
4. On the off chance that reason for death was suffocating then why Cardiac arrest reason was made open before?
5. Sridevi remained in her room for 2 days. Why? Is it accurate to say that she was discouraged or angry with something?
6. Why Forensic reports look amateurish? There are such a significant number of missteps in the report. Spelling of Drowning is Drawning and rather than Indian as Nationality, “India” is composed.
7. Boney Kapoor checked washroom at 7.30 however educated police at 9.30. For what reason did he sit tight for 2 hours?
8. Why was legal report marked by preventive medication chief and not legal office?
9. By what method can measurable report express that suffocating is “accidental”?
10. In what manner can a develop grown-up suffocate in a bathtub?
11. How the video of Sridevi embracing Boney kapoor turned out as the last video? Was that shot deliberately?
12. In the event that she was that tanked, why was nobody with her? Why was she permitted to scrub down?
13. What must have Boney Kapoor and Sridevi talked in those 15 minutes before she went to washroom?