Blackbuck Poaching Case Decision Today LIVE : Salman Khan Gets 5-Yr Jail Term and Fined Rs 10,000
Performing artist Salman Khan is blamed for slaughtering two blackbucks, chasing of which is precluded under the Wildlife Protection Act, at Kankani town in Jodhpur amid the shooting of film Hum Saath Saath Hain. All you have to think about the case.
A Jodhpur court on Thursday is planned to give its decision in a two-decades-old blackbuck poaching case in which Bollywood performer Salman Khan is blamed for killing two of the imperiled species.
Last contentions of the case were finished in the trial court on March 28, after which boss legal justice Dev Kumar Khatri had saved the judgment for Thursday.
• The charges
Salman Khan is blamed for executing two blackbucks, chasing of which is denied under the Wildlife Protection Act, at Kankani town in Jodhpur amid the shooting of film Hum Saath Saath Hain.
Performing artists Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam Kothari and a nearby inhabitant, Dushyant Singh, are among the charged for the situation.
The charges have been recorded under segment 9/51 of the Wildlife Protection Act. In the event that indicted, Salman faces a most extreme jail sentence of six years, and least of one year.
The other denounced – Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Neelam and Sonali – have been accused of abetting poaching (area 9/51 read with 52 of the Wildlife Protection Act) and unlawful gathering (segment 149 of the Indian Penal Code).
Discipline for this is the same as that for poaching – a base correctional facility term of one year upto a most extreme of six years.
• Course of events
– October 1-2, 1998: Poaching of two blackbucks in Kankani town. The woods office on October 2 enlisted a report against Salman, Saif, Tabu, Neelam, Sonali , Dushyant and Dinesh Ganware. Following the examination, the woodland office documented a protestation against Salman and the others.
– November 9, 2000: Chief Judicial Magistrate, Jodhpur takes comprehension.
– February 19, 2006: Charges are confined against the blamed.
– Walk 23, 2013: Revised charges are confined against all blamed by a trial court. Rehashed correction petitions, first by the guard in the session court and afterward by the arraignment in the high court, held up the trial for a long time.
– May, 2013: Trial of the case starts in the Chief Judicial Magistrate court.
– Arraignment Witnesses: At minimum 28 witnesses from the indictment side are created for examination in the issue. Explanation of denounced Salman and others is recorded.
– January 13, 2017: Deposition is finished in the trial court.
– January 27, 2017: All charged show up before the Chief Judidicial Magistrate court for recording of the announcements of the blamed.
– September 13, 2017: Final contentions start in the trial court.
– Walk 28, 2018: Arguments finished, judgment held for April 5.
– April 5 11:30 AM : – Jodhpur court finds Salman khan guilty in the two decade old black buck poaching case.
– Saif Ali khan, tabu, Sonali bendre released from all charges.
– Apr 5, 2018 11:32 AM : Salman Khan has been convicted under Section 9 and Section 51 of Wildlife Protection Act. The terms of punishment are being decided right now.
– Apr 5, 2018 12:21 PM : As per the Rumor Salman Khan has been condemned to 2-year jail term in the 1998 blackbucks poaching case while other co-accused actors have been acquitted. Since the jail term is below 3 years, Salman is qualified for bail by Sessions Court.
– Apr 5, 2018 2:15 PM : Jodhpur court grants five-year jail term for Salman Khan and a imposes a fine of Rs 10,000.
– Apr 5, 2018 2:25 PM : Bishnoi members can be heard celebrating the sentence. The people has been the essential complainant for the situation.
– Apr 5, 2018 3:15 PM : Salman Khan has reached Jodhpur central jail. The actor is probably going to spend the night in jail. So called godman Asaram Bapu is likewise lodged in a similar jail. The actor’s bail application will be heard tomorrow.
– Apr 5, 2018 3:15 PM : Salman Khan To Be In Same Jail As Asaram Bapu
Salman Khan strolled into the Jodhpur Central Jail today after being sentenced to five years in jail for killing blackbucks in 1998.”