World Health Day 2018 : Images | Theme | Quotes | Logo | Activities | Slogan | Topic | Celebration and many more
World Health Day 2018 : The World Health Day is celebrated by the general population the whole way across the world consistently on 7th of April under the initiative of World Health Organization to draw the mass individuals consideration towards the significance of worldwide wellbeing. World Health Assembly was held first time in the year 1948 in Geneva by the WHO where it was chosen to praise the World Health Day every year on 7th of April. It was first praised worldwide in the year 1950 as the World Health Day. Assortments of occasions identified with the specific topic are sorted out on the worldwide and national level by the WHO.
World Health Day History and Background
World Health Organization (WHO) is the office of United Nation that began the festival of World Health Day since 1950 on its establishing day 7th April, consistently. The WHO focuses on world world health day to make individuals mindful and cognizant about their wellbeing over the globe. This day is commended with a wide range of festivity thoughts by sorting out numerous global, provincial, and nearby occasions. This day makes individuals over the world to focus on and comprehend the significance of wellbeing. The day is praised every year with various subjects. There are eight authority worldwide wellbeing efforts set apart by WHO and world health day is one of those. Numerous legislative and non-administrative associations recognize the world health day with their enthusiasm for general medical problems, alongside sorting out different exercises and featuring their help in media reports, for example, Global Health Council. This is the historical backdrop of World health day about how and when it began.
World Health Day 2018 Logo
World Health Day 2018 Objectives and Importance of Celebration
For celebrating world health day individuals ought to watch and get learning about the assets from where they get sustenance and what they devour. Keeping in mind the end goal to keep up great wellbeing, nourishment security is imperative. Sustenance security is the image of good wellbeing. In India, we see numerous individuals who are not following legitimate nourishment eating routine and sustenance. This prompts genuine ailments which influence individual’s wellbeing. Just praising days won’t help yet take after and understanding its significance will bring about an awesome result. The world health day is commended with various themes each year. The topic of the year 2017 is “Depression– let’s talk”. In 2016 it was “Halt the rise: beat diabetes”.
World Health Day 2018 Theme, slogan, and Hashtag
o The theme of World Health Day 2018 is ” Universal health coverage: everyone, everywhere.”
o The slogan is “Health for All”.
o The primary hashtag that we are using is #HealthForAll but look out for posts using #WorldHealthDay as well.
World Health Day 2018 Quotes
– When you are young and healthy, it never occurs to you that in a single second your whole life could change – Anette Funicello.
– Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity – WHO, 1948.
– Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” – Mark Twain
– If I’d known I was going to live so long, I’d have taken better care of myself – Leon Eldred
– The more you eat, the less flavor; the less you eat, the more flavor. – Chinese Proverb
– A sad soul can kill you quicker than a germ – John Steinbeck
– A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book – Irish Proverb
– A sad soul can kill you quicker than a germ. – John Steinbeck
– Drugs are not always necessary. Belief in recovery always is. – Norman Cousins
– Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws. – Charles Simmons
World Health Day Activities for Preschool
The students in preschools are exceptionally youthful. They more often than not are uninformed of the wellbeing dangers they are defenseless against. Subsequently it is the obligation of their folks and educators in preschools to instruct them about the significance of sound propensities. Following exercises can be performed on world health day in preschools like kindergarten.
• Seminar by a teacher on healthy habits such as the importance of washing hands before eating, after toilet, eating healthy food, exercising, meditation.
• Drawing competition
• Health awareness projects through art and craft
• slogan writing
World Health Day Activities for Schools and Colleges/Assembly Activities
Students in schools and universities can be taught with further developed data of the significance of wellbeing in our life. students in schools and universities can perform following exercises amid the entire day or while the morning get together on world health day.
• Health Inspection during the morning assembly
• Poster making/Banner making competition
• Conducting a health camp/ free checkup/ health awareness workshop in school/ college or nearby village where there are no health facilities.
• Debates on various health issues
• Elocution competition
• Essay writing and speech competition
• Project making
• A street play on topics like AIDS, Cancer, Safe sex, female foeticide etc. to spread awareness
Tips for Speech on World Health Day 2018
• Speech is not about mug up the script and speak, it is about sharing gown thoughts about the given topic.
• Try being interactive while delivering the speech.
• Be expressive with the emotions and gestures.
• Try giving the speech in front of your family or friends for building up the confidence.
Tips for Essay on World Health Day 2018
• You can write an essay in the story format also.
• Write your essay in three logical sections: introduction, detailed concept, and conclusion.
• Use simple language while writing the essay.
Tips for Paragraph Writing on World Health Day 2018
• An essay and the paragraph are similar only the length limit varies.
• Try focusing on key points while writing the paragraph.
• Explain your topic in short and give some related points in brief.