What actually puts a Smile on your Face…
I believe it’s the simplest thing that you can do to spread happiness.
But sometimes it’s just an involuntary response.
These are the things that bring smile on my face:
• When my mom gets to know that I m coming back home for a vacation and she herself cooks all my favourite stuff.
• When I don’t ask for money and my father gives me some pocket money so that I may not get short of anything.
• When my brother asks me to buy whatever I want to buy on my birthday as a gift from his side.
• When the most serious situation becomes so easy with the help of my friends.
• Watching your loved ones sleep calmly.
• Watching the cutest smile on the face of a child because of you.
• When I get to know there’s a sale out there in the market in my favourite store.
• When I get to smell the petrichor (earthy scent after the rain).
• When I m dying with hunger and I get a packet of Maggie from somewhere.
• When I see someone having tears of joy.
• Watching those roadside children shout with joy when you give them something to eat.
• Listening to your drunk friend speaking out his heart to you.
• Seeing someone doing a weird dance on the most weirdest song.
• When he kisses your forehead out of love.
• When your friends tell you that they have a new gossip.
• When the clerk comes in the lecture hall and announces that today there is no lecture.
• While seeing all the birthday gifts that I receive.
• Having hot tea and bread rolls(pakora) while it’s raining.(That steam 🙂 ).
• When you get a hug while you need it.
• Watching an old couple(just love no lust).
• When you get an official circular of your exams getting postponed.