15 Best Low Calorie Snacks For Every Craving
We all are weary of the hunger bug that continues biting over and over in office. For the most part, you are so worried you wouldn’t fret what you’re eating and just gobble down the next best thing available. You go on a guilt trip later and promise to yourself that you’ll be more cautious next time however as is commonly said, history repeats itself. Possibly it’s a great opportunity to break that endless loop and embrace healthier alternatives for those office time cravings for food. These bites will spare you from the afternoon droop and keep you energized. Look at this list and receive the alternatives that suit your taste buds the best.
1. Instead of chocolates, you can have energy bars or protein bars.
2. Rather than going for ice cream, choose yoghurt.
3. Instead of cheese sandwiches, have a combination of nuts and string cheese
4. A healthier alternative to bread-omelettes is hard boiled eggs.
5. Instead of desserts, have apple and peanut butter to satisfy that sweet tooth.
6. Instead of ordering a sub, have a salad made of tomato slices with mozzarella cheese.
7. Ditch your fried snacks and munch on roasted chickpeas.
8. Instead of eating Maggi, have low-sugar oatmeal with nut butter.
9. Packaged fruit juices aren’t half as healthy as a piece of fruit with some nuts.
10. Instead of popping candies, have unsweetened dried fruits like dried mango, dried apple, dried pear, and dried banana.
11. Instead of soft drinks, have protein shake with a piece of fruit.
12. Instead of a greasy paneer roll, opt for cottage cheese topped with berries.
13. Instead of snacking on fried chips, choose baby carrots to pass your time.
14. Rather than having cream biscuits, have whole wheat crackers with peanut butter.
15. Instead of milk or regular chocolate, choose dark chocolate.
image source: google