Instead of ask ‘khane me kya khaya’ you should ask this 50 questions to know your Partner better
When you begin dating somebody, it’s all masti and games in the starting period, until the point that you understand that you’re both coming up short on subjects to discuss. That is to say, for to what extent would you be able to go ahead with a similar old, “What’s up” and ”What did you ear for supper,” correct?
In this way, we arranged a rundown of some eccentric and important questions for you to ask your date whenever you meet them. We’re almost certain separated from filling in those ungainly hushes, they’ll likewise enable you to know them better.
1. What is that one movie/book that changed your life?
2. What’s one materialistic thing that you totally dig?
3. Are you doing anything to get that?
4. How is your relationship with your parents?
5. Do they have a nickname for you?
6. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
7. If given a choice, would you change anything about your childhood?
8. Would you rather go to the hills or a beach?
9. Who’s your best friend?
10. What’s one thing that you totally despise about life?
11. And about yourself?
12. Do you have any scars on your body? How did you get them?
13. What is your biggest insecurity?
14. What keeps you up at night?
15. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
16. Which is the one place you’ve always wanted to go?
17. Why haven’t you been there yet?
18. What’s the best thing about your job?
19. How is your relationship with your sibling?
20. Do you have any tattoos? What do they mean?
21. If not, would you ever want to get one? What would you get tattooed?
22. Would you settle in the city you’re living in right now?
23. Where would you want to grow old and spend your final years?
24. Is there something you’ve always wanted to tell me, but not been able to?
25. What is your definition of a perfect day?
26. And a perfect relationship?
27. What’s the last book you read?
28. What’s your favourite Bollywood movie?
29. If you could pick one song to listen to for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
30. What do you think about religion?
31. If you get a lucrative offer abroad, would you move out of India?
32. What’s the one thing you did as a kid that you miss doing as an adult?
33. Do you like kids?
34. What’s your biggest fear in life?
35. Do you enjoy your own company?
36. What have your past relationships taught you?
37. What’s your favourite thing to do in your free time?
38. What do you think about feminism?
39. If you could make one last call to someone, who would it be and what would you say?
40. What’s your dream job?
41. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
42. What’s that one thing that can cheer you up when you’re feeling low?
43. What’s the best gift you’ve given someone?
44. And the best date you’ve been on?
45. How do you plan to celebrate your next birthday?
46. Do you have a bucket list?
47. What is one thing that you have proudly ticked off from your bucket list?
48. And the one thing that you would love to, this year?
49. If you died today, what would you regret not doing the most?
50. Why haven’t you done it yet?
We trust this causes you know your partner better. Keep in mind, conversation is key!