What makes a DIET easy to follow?
In our eat and run, busy, stressful routine, it is tough to maintain weight and even tougher to lose weight or follow any diet.
Following diet does not mean strict yourself to dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin and depriving yourself to the food you love. Rather, it should make you feel great, having more energy, empowering your health and stabilizing your mood.
In simple words “IT’S YOUR DIET THAT WORK FOR YOU”
Sometime diet does not work for you, sometimes it is not meant for you, but most of the time we are not able to follow and then it becomes difficult to follow
Why it is so difficult to follow?
- People are hard on themselves- that is one grown with so much mother loved prepared food. From eating fried, spicy, to just turn on to fruits and vegetables.
- Not keeping track on themselves- just by dieting, makes a person feel bore. Therefore everyone should keep track on themselves by measuring themselves, not regularly, but frequently to get motivated.
- No family or friend support- this is the other reason people following diet, loose hope by finding themselves all alone.
- Metabolic activities- many people have low or poor metabolic activity, which results in giving up on the diet.
- Diet solely based on diet- it’s not just about diet, but with different lifestyle changes one is able to follow diet.
- Control on yourself- by seeing food, craving and forgetting about diet and start eating all the food not allowed.
With these reasons, I come with a solution that people should have patience, give time, be determined and make efforts to experiment to try on different food.
Now let’s see WHAT MAKES DIET EASY TO FOLLOW-
Don’t follow any diet, that you think you cannot achieve-
Be it 2 months diet plan or whole life, you should follow to finish it till the end or not follow and allow to change it.
Settle with your lifestyle-
It makes the diet easy to follow when it is related to our lifestyle. Don’t just follow the diet but you should know your healthy and unhealthy habits.
Don’t always scale yourself-
Weighing yourself daily, can make you ‘FREAK OUT’. Instead, measure yourself.
Limit your habit of going out and eat-
By doing so, you will automatically see change, and will be confident that, ‘Yes, I can do this’ and always remember, don’t focus on result, then no change will be seen, but focus on change, you will definitely see result.
Have a cheat day once a week-
That is, you can have one cheat day not just for your craving, but to let down metabolic activity to normal. But cheat day does not mean eating unlimited and again gaining whose lost calories, it will make useless to follow your diet for a whole week.
Don’t let your bad week, change into bad month-
It is ok if you skipped one meal, or had something else, don’t let this turn the whole diet to grant.
Try not to skip meals-
This will turn into more hunger and omitting to unfollow diet plan.
It’s always nice to have a helping hand-
Alone can be boring, demotivated, motivate your family member or friend to follow with you so that you also get pumped up.
Small things result to big change-
By doing small things, one day you will able to see big changes.
Do for yourself-
Always keep a picture of the result, achievement you want at the end of finishing the diet.
Take water as your job-
By drinking water remember you will be rewarded as to be hydrated and have glowing skin.
Set some goals-
Always remember to have a goal, this will be motivating and allow your diet to carry on.
By doing all these above steps, will definitely make a diet easy to follow and in the end
DIET IS LIKE BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP,
SO BE A LITTLE EASY, BE FAITHFUL, BE COMMITTED
OR ELSE WHAT WILL BE LEFT IS REGRETS AND BLAMING ONESELF FOR CHEATING.