WHAT IF AVENGERS WAS MADE IN BOLLYWOOD
When the whole world is so busy with booking the tickets for end game and then in the theatres, everyone is shouting and yelling at the scenes, did anyone come up with the question of ‘what if Avengers was made in Bollywood?
Would the josh of the people remain so high if they came to know that Karan Johar directed Avengers- the end game? The title track is being played in your heads? A couple of conference meetings, casting discussions and multiple song compositions later, here’s what we think Karan Johar’s Avengers will have in terms of its Bollywood scope:
1. The title is the most questionable and interesting part of this movie what it is if kjo made it, Kabhi avenge, Kabhi revenge? Lol, Thanos would definitely die after hearing the title.
2. Now the cast, let’s imagine and try to relate all the superheroes in Bollywood,
Iron Man – Shah Rukh Khan
Captain America – Hrithik Roshan
Dr. Bruce Banner/Hulk – Varun Dhawan
Thor – Aditya Roy Kapur
Black Widow – Kareena Kapoor Khan
Hawkeye – Tiger Shroff
Ant-Man – Ishaan Khattar
Thanos – Sanjay Dutt
I am really sorry for making the list like this but have you forgotten the registry of Karan Johar’s movies. Yes, so even Avengers will be from that list only. What do you think who will be more suitable for these roles other than the Karan’s cast? Sonakshi or Kangana?
Or Kartik Aryan? Well then dharma production does not allow outsiders, the name and fame are way too important, okay?
3. The costumes will be designed by Manish Malhotra. So people forget about the costumes like spandex and all which the superheroes wore till now, spandex and tights will be out and capes, flares, glitters, metallics, dupattas, dhotis these are the dresses iron man and Thanos will be wearing.
4. Let’s get straight to business now. A song! Since KJo couldn’t cast all his favorites in the main roles, they are going to have a cameo in a celebratory song ‘coz YOLO. Rani Mukherjee, Kajol, Preity Zinta, Sidharth Malhotra, Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor, Ananya Panday are going to be the highlight in this song.
5. Let us imagine one scene in the movie where Captain America and Iron Man are going to get drunk and sing a song about friendship. Thor will be the friend they have to drop home ‘coz let’s face it, he’ll be sloshed. Meanwhile, Hawkeye is keeping an eye out for Thanos so that his homies can have some fun. Ant-Man is just trying to be a part of all this ‘coz he’s a rookie. Are you rolling out in laughter, well please don’t control till the interval because the real masala is yet to come?
6. Before the big fight sequence, Black Widow is going to take Bruce Banner to sarson ke khet for one last hug, because CBFC doesn’t like to be f*cked with (pun intended). The melodious voice of Arijit Singh is going to capture this moment in a sad love song.