MEMES TO SEND TO YOUR PARENTS WHEN THEY ASK YOU TO GET MARRIED
India has this weird set of mind where we Indians have decided few activities in life and their age, for example, graduation at 21, a job at 23, marriage at 25 and 2 kids till 30. Yes, and there are no exceptions for this age and activity synchronization, no matter what right things at the right age is very important. So girls on their 21st birthday and boys may be on 25th birthday receive these weird calls from the relatives asking height, salary, and whether you are settled. Every family function you are left to talk with some strange boy or girl who seems to be your family friend and all. Happened with you?
Well happens with everyone in the ’20s, I meant Indians okay! These vibes of getting married are way too hilarious and they come everywhere, whether it is your friend getting married, your graduation day or your sister’s baby shower. You are on the CCTV of your relatives everywhere.
This Shaadi wala conversation is the most avoided topic according to the research stats of Indian marriage association. One fine day at the dinner table, when you get the call from your male or female friend, bannngggg there it comes after the rice is served and while pouring the daal on it, “beta tumhe nahi lagta tumne shaadi kar leni chaiye abhi, gupta ji ne ek ladka suggest kiya hai, we think you should meet him once” and mom concludes. Silence! Pin drop silence and the rice suddenly becomes a way too spicy.
This conversation slowly goes from mom to dad, right. And then “beta umar nikal jayegi” comes in play. This whole getting married before 25 is more fun now. Because shaadi is the ultimate destination of every Indian parent when the kid is born. That is why Indian marriages tend to reach millions of dollars in the national economy. Yes, and half of them are definitely arranged by parents I tell you.
Here are some really funny memes that every Indian kid will relate to if he has crossed 20’s.
1. When all the principles are drained for your marriage
2. Indian parents have a whole new level and process of finding a guy for you, wo gupta ji ke mausi ke bete ke chacha ka bhatija hai. While you try to understand this family tree of Gupta Ji, this is what happens!
3. The funniest part of every arranged marriage is the logic of getting married to that person like, I will know the person after the marriage, its okay to get married to a stranger. But me dating a guy and then marrying is wrong because of SANSKAR…..
4. When after your promotion you reach home so excited to tell mom, this is what happens, right?
5. When I am 23 and unmarried but the whole world thinks I am 43 and unmarried, such a pain in the ass!
This marriage talks definitely take you to the world where finding a boy becomes more important than owning a Mercedes, and 10 years later after getting married to a guy of your parents choice, this is your reaction!