Modi Vs Rahul among the expatriates, the country is changing or in danger? Read logic
In the last two days, two big leaders of the country have directly communicated with the expatriates. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Overseas Indian Convention in New Delhi on Tuesday. Meanwhile, PM Modi addressed the migrant Indian MPs. Modi talked about New India and called him the true brand Ambassador of India. Earlier on Monday, Congress President Rahul Gandhi also addressed overseas Indians in Bahrain. Both leaders tried to treat the overseas indians in their own way in such a manner that, read the rest part below..
Addressing the migratory MPs on Tuesday, PM Modi said that the 21st century is of Asia, we want to make it a century of India. He further added that they had more significance in New India. Main points…
1. The Prime Minister said that the ability to reach the needs of India, powers and characteristics of the world is in you, and nobody else. In the volatile atmosphere of the world, the values of Indian civilization and culture can guide the whole world.
2. PM said that overseas Indians also have full significance in India’s development journey, you can serve the country even through investment
3. Modi said that all the problems of the world can be solved while walking on the path of non-violence. To fulfill the dream of New India, we want to move forward with you. PM said that the 21st century is of India, but our eyesight is not on anyone’s land.
4. In the past years, there has been a lot of increase in foreign investment in India. In the last three to four years, the world’s focus has grown on the different countries. Modi said that you have been living in different countries for a long time. You may have realized that in the last three-four years, the perception of India has changed. The focus on us is increasing, the world’s perception is changing, its main reason is that India itself is changing, it is transforming.
5. He said that where the global society is dividing into different levels and ideologies, you can give an example of India’s development and development of everyone. Where there is a growing concern about Extremism and Radicalization in the world, you can repeat the message of “the whole sectarianism” of Indian culture to the world
Congress President Rahul Gandhi had addressed overseas Indians in Bahrain. He said during this time that the country is in crisis at the moment, you can help the country. Rahul also talked about issues like employment, bank credit growth etc. during this period. Rahul’s 5 big things ..
1. I have come to tell you that India is in crisis now and you can help the country. I can not imagine such an India, where every citizen of the country does not understand himself as a part of the country
2. Rahul said that employment generation in India is at the lowest level of last eight years. Bank credit growth in the country is at the lowest level of last 63 years.
3. In Bahrain, Rahul also targeted the demonetisation. He said that the ban on the country’s economy was a major setback.
4. Referring to recent incidents, he said that people are showing anger in the streets. The divisive forces are deciding what people should and should not eat. Hate is being spread around. Today, the nation needs your abilities, tolerance, patriotism. In the countries you have been in, you have played a role in making them.
5. Dalits are being beaten, journalists are being intimidated and the judges are being killed in mysterious circumstances. If someone is threatening someone then the government takes silence on this, the government should not be silent, the government should not be silent. We need your help to spread brotherhood and non-violence again in the country.